Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF!

Well, I actually got that two hour delay I was hoping for, which was really nice. The weather was fairly nasty, and all of the county schools were lucky enough to get closed. It worked out well for Chris, because he's been fighting a cold for most of the week. Staying home and sleeping was the best thing for him. I knew he was feeling really bad when he called me at work to ask what he should take to ease his congestion, especially considering that he never takes medicine. When I got home he was all stretched out on the couch looking pitiful. This weekend will find me taking care of him and finishing the mountain of homework I have, but at least I won't have to get out too much to do that. I hate the cold! I just hope I don't catch whatever it is he's got, since it sure seems to be going around!

1 comment:

Rajean B. said...

Yep, be careful nursing him back to health. My parents are sick for the second time around! A lot of people are sick out here in Iowa as well...I'm trying to keep as far away as I can! Have a great weekend.