Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of July

I'm excited for the holiday weekend! It's actually Chris's favorite holiday and his excitement is contagious! We'll be heading to Connersville to spend it with Chris's family like we usually do, except we'll be heading home after the fireworks instead of spending the night like we usually do. We'll also have Claire with us. She'll be staying with is until Monday afternoon, mostly because there was no one else available to watch her. It will be fun though! She's usually very good for us, and Chris should be able to keep her entertained so that I don't have to do much.

I went to the doctor yesterday. Everything still looks great, and the best news of all was that he said he wouldn't be surprised if I go a week or two early! It's mostly because I'm only 5'1" - in the doctor's words "there's just not that much more room in there"! Of course, with my luck, I'll probably go a week overdue and have to be induced. We've gotten everything ready, so now it's sort of like hurry up and wait for me to start labor. Zach's still pretty active, but it's easy to see (and feel) that he's fast running out of room in there. I've got my hospital bag all packed, so I'm ready to go at a moment's notice!

2 comments:

kristen said...

How exciting! Little Zach will be here before you know it! Have fun in Connersville!

Missy!! said...

YAY!!! A baby! (news flash huh?!) Just think of it.. in less than a month you'll be holding your own flesh and blood! The fruits of your loins.. or as Andy would put it... Chris' little squirt! :) eww.. I know!