Tuesday, December 9, 2008

8 More Days!!!

That's right folks! There are just 8 more days left in the first semester! Usually, there's so much going on in the last 2 weeks before Christmas break that it seems to go really quickly, but so far that's not the case. I'm really excited for school to be finished for the semester. This has just been a really long semester, and since I'll get some new students second semester, I'm hoping for a better group. And I'm loving the fact that we don't have to go back to work until January 5th!

Despite being so excited for Christmas break, I'm ashamed to say that I don't really have any Christmas shopping done. I've got 2 things for my sister, and a couple outfits for Claire, but otherwise... nothing! I'm very disappointed in myself... I'm usually done by this time of year! But last weekend Chris and I were really sick, and we didn't even leave the house. And this coming weekend we've got all sorts of prior engagements, so we won't be able to shop then. So it's looking like the Lakes' will be doing all of their shopping last minute, unless I can find some time to go after work this week. And since I'm still feeling crummy, that doesn't look so good. So keep your fingers crossed that I'll manage to get all the shopping done before the big day!

1 comment:

Rajean B. said...

Let the countdown continue. I'm sure the days will start to pick up speed soon. I also believe you will get your shopping done in plenty of time. If you don't, I'm sure you will see some of my family out and about at the last minute!