Saturday, August 16, 2008

Good 'Ole Days!


Well gang, I was telling Heidi about the SWHS reunion thing the other day, and it got me reminiscing about the good 'ole days at Southwestern. So I dug out my senior video and watched it for the first time in years, and I've got to admit I got pretty nostalgic! Teary, even! So then, of course, I had to rummage for my senior photo album and flip through it. I found this picture, and I just had to post it! Plus, I've got to admit, it gave me an excuse to play with my scanner! Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

Look how YOUNG we were! Oh my! I can't believe we've been out of school for EIGHT YEARS! Holy cow! We are in our LATE TWENTIES! Eeek!

Rajean B. said...

Missy...I still consider myself in the mid-twenties...thank you!

Yes, we did look very young, but I did get mistaken for a high-schooler at the Iowa State Fair this past week!

Thanks for posting the picture and memories.