Sunday, August 10, 2008

Attention SWHS Alums!

I just learned that in August of 2009 (I know, I know... that's a whole year away) Southwestern will be having an all-class reunion to celebrate the school's 50th anniversary. It's still in the planning stages, but for those that are intersted, you can register at http://www.swalumni.org/index.html for updates and an offical invitation. Since it's an all class reunion, there will be members of all graduating classes there. This could provide a unique opportunity to see people we knew in school outside of our class. I've already registered; it just takes a few minutes! It's neat idea, and could be a lot of fun. So feel free to check it out if you're interested!!!

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

YAY!! Thanks for the info! I posted it onto my myspace page.. so hopefully many of our fellow class-a-mates will register! I'm totally there! It'll be f-i-e-r-c-e - FIERCE!

Melissa Lakes said...

I know... I thought that it was such a cool idea that I couldn't resist talking about it, even though it is a year away!