Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Newspaper

For those of you that are interested, there's an article in the Saturday edition of the Shelbyville news about the alternative programs Shelbyville has... and yes, I'm a part of the article! The reporter came in to the high school Tuesday to interview Mr. Zobel, the assistant principal from the middle school, the two guys that do the Alternative to Expulsion and Suspension programs, and me. Here's the link!

http://www.shelbynews.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=93&ArticleID=55925

This is actually the third article I've been interviewed for in the two years that my alternative program has been around. It's exciting stuff, and I hope it really informs people about the opportunities for alternative ed for those unique students that need something a little different.

No comments: