Monday, September 14, 2009

7 Weeks!

I can't believe my little man is 7 weeks old already! It seems like just yesterday he was born! Today he went to the doctor and got some vaccinations... it was pretty upsetting for us both. At least he's doing better now. He's doing a great job holding his head up and is working on rolling over from his back to his belly. Today he weighed in at 11 pounds and was almost 24 inches long, which puts him in the 75th percentile for both weight and length.
Over the Labor Day weekend we had our first overnight visit. The three of us went to Connersville and spent the night with Grandma Sheri and Papaw Wayne. Zach did a lot better than I expected! The only real negative was the car ride, since he HATES to ride in the car. I think it's because he's strapped in to his car seat and can't wiggle like he wants to!
On to pictures...

Tummy Time with Daddy (you can't tell by the picture, but he's holding his head up here)

In his Purdue Jersey


Eating with Mommy


And eating with Daddy - and yes, they match in their Purdue outfits!




In his Atlanta Braves outfit
I'll try to do better with updating; it's hard to do with a baby as active as Zach! But as he gets bigger things get easier, and everyone says after 6 weeks things start to get easier. All I know is that he's got a personality all his own and he's completely wonderful!



1 comment:

Missy!! said...

Oh my gosh Melissa... he is beautiful! I hate saying that about a boy.. but he is! He is a perfect complection... he is just too cute! And.. the kids got style! BOILER UP ZACH! :)